BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 6, 2010

..::RanDUMB Facts::..

These are just a few random facts about me...

.:: iLove to sleep... but iNever get enuff of it
.:: i've been to over 1,000 parties... and most of them were w @oneEYEDmonsta
.:: i'm addicted to twitter... sorry FB, u've easily been replaced
.:: iLook JUST like my mom... no seriously
.:: my fav drink is "Sex on the Beach"... that drink NEVER gets old
.:: i'm in love... and iLike it
.:: iCant sleep on my back....
.:: Bagels are like my fav thing to eat!! ugggh... [so craving one rite now]
.:: iHate the color pink... and that used to be my fave color lls
.:: iHave really HUGE tits.... and iHate that
.:: i'm always sick... like seriously, iGet a cold like once a month...
.:: i'm addicted to my phone...
.:: iThink i'm a homo phob.... (ssshhh.. don't tell ne one)
.:: iHave thee BEST smile in the world... =)
.:: iLove anything ViNTAGE... even tho thrift stores r being run down to the ground ugggh
.:: RudeGal is my alter ego....
.:: iHave a smart ass mouth.... that usually gets me in trouble
.:: when i'm wasted.. iHave absolutely NO limits...
.:: absolutely is my favorite word...
.:: iLove to cook...
.:: my left tit is bigger than the right...
.:: iNamed my cha cha, "Miss Kitty" hehehehehe
.:: iGet annoyed VERY easily....
.:: iHate wearing stockings...
.:: i've never been big on heels [i mean.. i'll wear them] but i'm more of a BOOT kinna chick =)
.:: iHave small feet...
.:: my two fave movies are Love && Basketball n Crooklyn....
.:: iAbsolutely HATE the word "heezy"
.:: Actually... iHATE ne word with that "izzle" bullshyt added to it... [damn u Snoop)
.:: iCant stand no loud music... or loud TV. [that irks me!!!]
.:: i'm a REALLY big flirt.... like really.
.:: iHave a sick sense of humor... like iLaugh at ppl falling, getting dogged, farting, iLAUGH at everything that ur not supposed to...
.:: i'm on a new diet and this shyt BLOWS
.:: i'm OBSESSED w my locks... 1 yr in the game now... holla at meeh!!
.:: iCant STAND no dirty nails...
.:: iLOVE my dog.. [we talked about this earlier lls]
.:: oh... and my family... and my hunnie... and my friends.
.:: iWish iWas RICH
.:: iHave like 10 best friends...
.:: iCan listen to a song iLike Over n Over until iGet tired of it...
.:: Did iMention how much iLove kids??
.:: i'm both scared n excited for graduation.... either way, thank you Lord for helping me make it!
.:: i'm VERY religous....
.:: iNeed a nap..
.:: my fav perfume is "Princess" by Vera Wang
.:: speaking of... iHate the scent of chanel #5
.:: iOnce got hit by a car before... in DC, right by the Shrimp Boat [my bro still laughs about that]
.:: Sometimes... iCan be really ghetto
.:: iLike to drink 40s.... just sometimes
.:: iWrite poetry.... when iFeel inspired
.:: i'm a good girl, gone BAD
.:: iLove French Fries.. esp carry-out kind, w ketchup, hot sauce, salt n pepper
.:: iLOVE watching Reality TV
.:: i'm in love w Olubowale Folarin...
.:: and Dwayne M. Carter is my favorite rapper...
.:: Sunflowers r my fave flowers...
.:: iAm TERRIFIED of bugs..... yikes!
.:: Recently i've started crocheting... and iLove it
.:: i'm always in my nose....
.:: and iBlow it extremely loud...
.:: iHate when big ppl have small cars and little phones...
.:: and iHate big teeth n little gums... or little gums n big teeth. UGH
.:: i'm rapping right now... i'm telling it ALL
.:: iMiss my car.. Dollar. RIP baby...
.:: A ringing door bell or loud knock at a door always makes me paranoid...
.:: i'm scared of the dark...
.:: when it comes to dating.. i've never been big on LOOKS... personality is a MUST for meeh
.:: iThink i'm quite bossy... but most LOVE it
.:: one time iGot so wasted iDanced in a cage... [no comment]
.:: iGive really good massages...
.:: i'm bored... thus the reason i'm writing all of this...
.:: ... and iHope it's not too much to read lol
.:: iLike being naked =)
.:: my parents r THEE best...
.:: i'd rather wear boyshorts than regular panties...
.:: and iAbsolutely HATE thongs..
.:: iLOVE my blog... =)
.:: i'm on Twitter... r u follwing me?? --> @callme_RudeGal
.:: iHate when girls wear chipped finger/toe nail polish...
.:: iCould wear pajamas all day long...
.:: .. and sit in the house watching movies =) that's a perfect saturday...
.:: iLove the beach!!! iWant a beach house when iGet older...
.:: iHate when ppl touch my hair..
.:: iShook hands w George Bush before [that was WAY before he started screwing up] Had iKnown how horrible of a person he was, iWouldve kicked him down those stairs...
.:: iUsed to have a fish named Madison for 2 weeks... and cried when he died. =(
.:: iLove the smell of rubbing alcohol...
.:: iHave absolutely no eye brows at all.... ugggh
.:: iCan eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich EVERYDAY
.:: iLove Mickey Mouse
.:: Sometimes iHave really sick thoughts... like iThink of pushing niccas down stairs, or just walking up to someone and smacking the shyt outta them [ok.. maybe i'll stop here lol]
.:: My favorite phrase is: "i'll dogg ur shyt"
.:: iWish iKnew how to play the Keno... uggggh i need like $500,000 and i'll be good
.:: iNeed to wash my hair... and re twist.. and style. fuucccccck
.:: iThink i'll stop here.... i'm getting hungry lls


-RudeGal

No comments:

Post a Comment